become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mammal/Swine
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Swine
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Livestock: Swine
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Artiodactyla: Suidae
NAGRP Pig Genome Coordination Program
- Provides information on activities, resources, databases, gene maps and community links.
NCBI Pig Genome Resources
- Custom searchable web resource including sequence, mapping, breed and other resources.
Pig Expression Data Explorer
- Searchable database of pig reproduction ESTs and full-length cDNA clones. Includes related resources.
The Sino-Danish Pig Genome Project
- Provides information on this project, the resources generated and the funding.
Special Issue on Swine Genomics
- A special issue of the International Journal of Biological Sciences covering aspects of swine genome sequencing, mapping and evolution, swine biomedical models, transcriptomics, linkage disequilibrium and USDA perspectives.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:35:02 AM EDT -