become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transgenics_and_Cloning/Corporations
Transgenics and Cloning
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Rodent: Mouse: Transgenics and Cloning: Corporations
BK Universal Ltd
- Provides transgenic mouse production service and other ancillary services. Location: UK
Deltagen Target Discovery and Validation
- Large scale generation and characterization of mouse gene knockouts. The data are consolidated in Deltabase- Deltagen's in vivo mammalian gene function database.
- genOway develops transgenic in vivo / in vitro models: DNA microinjections, Knock-out / Knock-in mice, embryonic stem cell differentiation, inducible / conditional systems. Location: France
InGenious Targeting Laboratory, Inc.
- Provide mouse gene knockout and DNA sequencing services to academic and commercial researchers. Includes an overview of services and a listing of clients.
Institute of Gene Biology
- Provides services of producing transgenic mice, rabbits and knock-out mouse models.Location: Russia
Lexicon Genetics Inc
- Large scale production and sale of mouse ES cell clones. Each clone includes a gene trap event in a single gene that may be used to identify the function of a particular gene.
- Offers customized transgenic mouse developing services to scientists in the field of biomedical research. Also develops cancer related DNA Chip using the cDNA microarray method. Location: South Korea
- Commercial venture established to produce genetically modified mice. Includes an overview of services, research and development, and publications. Location : Australia
- Offers conventional transgenic mouse services to academic and industrial research groups. Location: Switzerland.
Taconic Animal Models
- Taconic is a commercial supplier of transgenic, inbred, outbred and hybrid mice and rats. Also provides various laboratory services for transgenic animal research.
- Offers a transgenic rodent production service. Includes an overview of services, advantages, and pricing.
- Xenogen is a biotechnology company and developer of in vivo biophotonic technology, which allows real-time, non-invasive exploration of genes, proteins, pathogens, and tumor cells in living animals.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 1:15:05 PM EDT -