become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mouse/Transgenics_and_Cloning
Transgenics and Cloning
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Transgenics and Cloning
Baylor College of Medicine: Mouse Embryonic Stem Cell Core
- Generate genetically engineered mice for researchers across the United States.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center: Transgenic Core
- Basic services offered are DNA injections, embryonic stem cell injections, embryo freezing and line rescue.
BUMC: Transgenic Mice Core
- The mouse core facility at Boston University School of Medicine provides centralized, expert service to produce successfully transgenic as well as knock out mice for investigators at Boston University and as an outside service.
caMOD: Cancer Models Database
- Searchable database for animal models of cancer.
The Case Transgenic and Targeting Facility
- Provide transgenic, targeting, targeted point mutations, chimera, rederivation and cryopreservation services for the Cleveland Biomedical Research Community. Includes mouse breeding FAQs, costs, and protocols.
CMHD ENU Mutagenesis
- Centre for Modeling Human Disease (CMHD) use genome-wide ENU based random mutagenesis in mice to discover new genes and create new mouse models.
Cre-X-Mice: A Database of Cre Transgenic Lines
- A database, maintained by Dr. Nagy's laboratory at Mount Sinai Hospital, of Cre transgenic mouse lines.
Deltagen and Lexicon Knockout Mice
- A database of select mutant mice and frozen embryo stocks created and characterized by Deltagen Incorporated and Lexicon Genetics Incorporated. Available for use without restrictions for academic and not-for-profit institutions.
EMMA: The European Mouse Mutant Archive
- EMMA is a non-profit repository for the collection, archiving (via cryopreservation) and distribution of relevant mutant strains essential for basic biomedical research.
Gene Targeting and Transgenic Facility
- GTTF, at the University of Virginia, produces and preserves genetically engineered mouse strains for animal model research.
In Celebration of Dr. Mario R. Capecchi's Nobel Prize
- Article from the International Journal of Biological Sciences on Dr. Capecchi who received the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 2007 for the discoveries of principles to introduce specific gene modifications in mice using embryonic stem cells.
International Mouse Strain Resource
- IMSR is a searchable online database of mouse strains and stocks available worldwide, including inbred, mutant, and genetically engineered mice.
Knockout Mouse Project (KOMP)
- KOMP is a trans-NIH initiative to generate a public resource of mouse embryonic stem cells containing a null mutation in every gene in the mouse genome.
KUMC :Transgenic and Gene-targeting Institutional Facility
- The Transgenic and Gene-targeting Institutional Facility (TGIF) at the University of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) provides a centralized facility for production of transgenic mice.
McLaughlin Research Institute
- Not-for-profit mouse mutagenesis program.
MMRRC: Mutant Mouse Regional Resource centers
- A repository of mouse stocks and ES cell line collections serving the world-wide genetics and biomedical research community for the benefit of human health.
Mouse Genome Informatics
- MGI (A Jackson laboratory resource) provides integrated access to data on the genetics, genomics, and biology of the laboratory mouse.
Mouse Genotyping Services
- Biotechnology company providing affordable mouse genotyping services with no set up fees and quick turn around.
Murine Imaging and Histology Core
- The aim of the MIH Core facility at the University of Toronto is to facilitate the morphologic analysis of wild-type and genetically modified mice, principally through optical-based methods.
Purdue University Transgenic Mouse Core Facility
- Serves as a centralized resource for the production of transgenic and gene-targeted mice for Purdue investigators.
Sigma Advanced Genetic Engineering Labs
- SAGE Labs is a provider of next-generation research rodent models, including knockout rat models. Extensive support services offered.
Siteman Cancer Center: Murine Embryonic Stem Cell Core
- Aims include the development of reagents for the production of targeted mutations in embryonic stem cells, the creation of quality-controlled embryonic stem cell lines, and the teaching of methods for embryonic stem cell culture and manipulation.
Tennessee Mouse Genome Consortium
- The Consortium's purpose is to promote mouse models for human genetic diseases and as subjects for the study of gene function.
Trans-NIH Mouse Initiative
- This site will provide information on: follow-up meetings to the initial March meeting; funding opportunities for mouse genomics and genetics resources; major resources-producing grants funded in response to the initiative; progress toward meeting the goals of the initiative; major mouse genomics and genetics resources; courses and scientific meetings related to the mouse initiative; and selected reports and publications.
Transgenic Animal Service of Queensland
- Service run by the University of Queensland's Institute for Molecular Biosciences which provides transgenic mice and other related services for Australian Science.
Transgenic Animal Web
- Links to useful transgenic resources
UC-Irvine: Transgenic Mouse Facility
- The TMF is a core facility serving the UCI community, other UC campuses, and outside collaborators of UC researchers.
UMass Medical School:Transgenic Knockout Animal Core Facility
- The mission of the Transgenic-Knockout Animal Core Facility is to produce genetically-altered mice for the UMASS Medical School Community.
University of Kentucky Transgenic Facility
- The facility provides state-of-the-art equipment and expertise essential for producing transgenics and maintains a mouse colony.
University of Michigan Transgenic Animal Model Core
- The Transgenic Core routinely prepares transgenic mice and mice with targeted mutations for University of Michigan investigators.
University of Missouri-Columbia Transgenic Animal Core
- University of Missouri-Columbia Transgenic Animal Core
Upenn Transgenic and Chimeric Mouse Facility
- Provides a centralized service to efficiently produce transgenic mice for basic research. At the University of Pennyslyvania.
Wadsworth Center -Transgenics and Gene Knockout
- Transgenics and Gene Knockout - Wadsworth Center Core Facilities, New York State Department of Health.
Transgenics and Cloning
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2015 at 7:45:07 UTC -