become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rodent/Mouse
Databases and Maps
Transgenics and Cloning
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Rodentia: Muridae
Basic Biomethodology for Laboratory Mice
- Illustrated procedures and methods for restraint, identification, genotyping, injections, blood collection, anesthesia, analgesia and euthanasia for laboratory mice, from a course developed for the NIH.
Koller Lab - University of North Carolina
- Use gene targeting to create animal mouse models for human diseases and to identify genes that modify the progress of these diseases. Includes graduate programs and publications.
Mouse Atlas and Gene Expression
- Project to develop a 3-D computer model of successive stages of mouse embryonic development for use in mapping the expression of different genes. Features a number of databases and interactive images.
Mouse Genome Informatics
- Contains information on genetic markers, molecular segments, phenotypes, comparative and experimental mapping data. Includes graphical displays for genetic, physical, and cytogenetic maps.
- Functional network for laboratory mouse based on integration of diverse genetic and genomic data. It allows users to accurately predict novel functional assignments and network components.
- International center for mouse genetics including the Mammalian Genetics Unit and the Mary Lyon Centre for mouse functional genomics. Also provides information on mouse welfare and bioimaging.
- A scientific collaboration for mouse mutant research.
NIA/NIH Mouse Genomics
- Features searchable databases for t-complex genome sequencing and cDNA clone set. Includes staff profiles and positions available.
Research Diets, Inc.
- Produces and formulates OpenSource purified diets for lab mice and provides food and water intake monitoring equipment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 22:50:59 UTC -