become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human/Research_Centers
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human: Research Centers
Center for Human Genetic Research
- Research at Massachusetts General Hospital includes the mapping and cloning of genes involved in many genetic disorders.
Center for Medical Genetics
- Research focuses on the hunt for genes which influence human health disorders. Includes genetic maps, a build your own map feature, and a genetics education section .
Eccles Institute of Human Genetics - University of Utah
- Features graduate program and current faculty research interests in the areas of developmental, disease, and population genetics, gene regulation, and genome science.
Fondation Jean Dausset: Human Polymorphism Study Center
- Research laboratory that sets up, stores, processes and distributes DNA collections for the identification of genetic factors conferring susceptibility to complex disorders.
Genetics Institute - University of Florida
- Conducts multi-disciplinary research studies related to improve the health and well-being of citizenry. Features research facilities, seminars, and related resources.
Genome Sequencing Centre
- Research department at the Institute of Molecular Biotechnology in Jena, Germany. Its purpose is to further the knowledge of genomes, particularly the human genome, through large scale sequencing and genetic analysis .
Heflin Center for Human Genetics
- Support genetic and genomic research at University of Alabama at Birmingham. Includes news, activities, facilities, and personnel.
HHMI's Blazing a Genetic Trail
- Research on mutant genes and hereditary diseases. Includes family studies, the Human Genome Project, how to conquer hereditary diseases like cystic fibrosis, key to basic genetics and a glossary.
Human and Molecular Genetics Center
- Undertake research and study of disease through DNA. Provides a range of information on the faculty, articles, news, and related links. At the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Human Genetics Laboratory - Jawaharial Nehru Centre
- Focuses on exploring possible associations between genes and commonly occurring neurological and sensorineural disorders. Includes research, people, and publications.
Institute for Systems Biology
- Research institute dedicated to the integration of technology, computation, biology and medicine (Seattle, WA, USA).
Iverson Genetic Diagnostics Inc.
- Biotech company trying to develop genetic tests which become the model for comprehensive disease detection and informed treatment.
M. D. Anderson Cancer Center: Department of Genetics
- Department uses molecular genetic approaches to study cell and tissue differentiation, and the genetic basis of human diseases including cancer. Provides information on the faculty, graduate education and seminars.
Medical Research Council Human Genetics Unit
- Undertakes research to obtain a molecular and cellular understanding of genetic factors implicated in human disease and normal and abnormal development.
Proteogenomics Research Institute for Systems Medicine
- Biomedical research institute focused on the development of treatments for human diseases, including cancer. Aim is to design new reagents which will specifically target diseased organs while sparing normal tissues and cells.
Vanderbilt Program In Human Genetics
- Research aims to understand the part genes play in complex traits where there is an intricate interplay of multiple genes and environmental factors. Includes core facilities, news, education and careers.
Washington University - SNP Research Facility
- Offer high-throughput SNP genotyping, DNA sequencing , and informatics services. Includes Data, publications, research methods, laboratory information, and educational resources.
Washington University Department of Genetics
- Research interests include basic molecular and developmental genetics of model eukaryotic systems , and mapping and identification of genes responsible for human hereditary .
The Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics
- UK centre for the study of the genetics of multifactorial diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and obesity.
Wisconsin Twin Research - Waisman Center, UW-Madison
- Investigates genetic and environmental features of emotional development from infancy to adolescence, focusing on development, behavior and autism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 4, 2013 at 6:45:06 UTC -