become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human: Organizations
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Organizations
American College of Medical Genetics - ACMG
- Provides education, resources and a voice for the medical genetics profession. Includes history, activities, and related links.
American Society of Human Genetics
- ASHG is the primary professional membership organization for human geneticists in North America. Features publications, awards, legislation, educational information and membership directory.
British Society for Human Genetics - BSHG
- Independent body representing professionals working in research, and providing services to the population of the United Kingdom. Features a discussion forum, careers, and a patients section.
European Society of Human Genetics - ESHG
- Promotes research in basic and applied human and medical genetics. Includes information on structure, courses, events, and membership.
The Galton Institute
- The Institute aims to promote the public understanding of human heredity and to facilitate informed debate about the ethical issues raised by advances in reproductive technology. Provides information on joining, news, events and publications.
The Genetics Society
- Primary purpose is the study of the mechanisms of inheritance. Features membership, publications, education and careers, meetings, and lectures.
Human Genetics Society of Australasia - HGSA
- Promote standards, research, and education. Includes constitution and policies, special interest groups, listing of certified DNA laboratories, and links to other societies.
Human Genome Organisation - HUGO
- An international organization of scientists promoting international collaboration within the Human Genome Project. Includes membership details, publications and reports, and meetings.
Institute for Behavioral Genetics - IBG
- Conduct and facilitate research on the genetic and environmental bases of individual differences in behavior. Includes information on the faculty, training, news, and research.
International Behavioural and Neural Genetics Society
- Scholarly organization for academics in the field of neurobehavioural genetics. Details of past and forthcoming meetings, membership application forms, news, and available job positions.
International Federation of Human Genetics Societies - IFHGS
- Provides a forum for organized groups including research, clinical practice, and professional and lay education. Includes information on administration, members, meetings, and related links.
International Genetic Epidemiology Society - IGES
- Develop methodology and applications for the study health and disease in human populations. Offers information on membership, meetings, open positions, and related links.
Irish Society of Human Genetics - ISHG
- Promotes research and education and provides a forum for discussion. Includes society constitution, annual meeting, events, and related links.
National Human Genome Research Institute
- Supports genetic and genomic research, investigation into the ethical, legal and social implications surrounding genetics research, and educational outreach activities. Includes educational resources, careers, and training.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 8, 2013 at 16:05:09 UTC -