become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gene_Therapy/Research
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human: Gene Therapy: Research
A. I. Virtanen Institute for Molecular Sciences
- Activities in this institute focus on the development of gene and protein-based approaches for the treatment of cardiovascular diseases and malignant glioma.
Alberta Gene Therapy Group
- A network of researchers looking to foster collaboration in several therapeutic fields.
Center for Cell and Gene Therapy
- Clinical and fundamental research, job opportunities, faculties' interests and links to gene therapy sites - joint project of Baylor College of Medicine, Texas Children's Hospital, and The Methodist Hospital in Houston, TX.
Centre for Gene Therapeutics - McMaster University
- The mission of the Centre is to investigate, create and implement approaches utilizing the delivery of genes as therapeutic agents in the treatment of human and animal disease.
Chamberlain Laboratory, UW Department of Neurology
- Main focus of research is the development of gene and cell therapies that can correct and treat the muscular dystrophies.
The Children's Hospital at Westmead - Gene Therapy Research Unit
- A joint initiative of The New Children's Hospital and the Children's Medical Research Institute is undertaking gene therapy clinical trials in Australia. Research projects include cancer immunotherapy, vector development, HIV infection, targeting gene delivery to specific tissue types.
Goldyne Savad Institute of Gene Therapy
- Aims to enhance the development of safe and effective gene therapy by supporting research projects, from vector development and construction to production of biologicals for human use and their application in GCP clinical trials.
National Gene Vector Laboratories (NGVL)
- An interactive group of academic production and pharmacology/toxicology laboratories whose primary goal is to provide eligible investigators with clinical grade vectors for phase I/II gene therapy clinical trials and to provide support for relevant pharmacology/toxicology studies leading up to clinical gene transfer protocols.
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Gene Therapy
- Working to translate gene therapy research from the laboratory bench into Phase I clinical trials for the treatment of hematologic and endocrine diseases. The center has a GMP facility for clinical grade gene vector production.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 22:15:12 UTC -