become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gene_Therapy/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Products and Services
Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Focused on developing gene therapies for lipoprotein lipase disorder, inflammatory bowel disease and neuroregeneration. Also provides contract development and manufacturing of gene and cell-based products in their GMP facility.
- A gene medicine company developing a broad range of products based on vascular and endothelial molecular biology to treat vascular and circulatory diseases and cancer.
- Biotechnology company developing a new class of biologics for the treatment of cancer and prevention of infectious disease. OncoVEX is a cancer destroying virus technology and ImmunoVEX is a vaccine for genital herpes.
- Contract manufacturing organisation focusing on the production of protein, viral and DNA-based therapeutics at cGMP grade.
- An emerging biopharmaceutical company developing novel gene therapies for diseases where local delivery of a therapeutic gene has potential benefits over currently available treatments. New product development initiatives have been formalized for coronary artery disease with BioBypass angiogen, restenosis prevention and cancer.
- A GMP biomanufacturing company located in Belgium, able to produce, purify and aseptically fill clinical batches of therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies, plasmid DNA, vaccinal viruses or viral vectors for gene therapy.
- Focuses on developing gene transfer technologies for human gene therapy, gene-based immunotherapy, and gene-based drug discovery for cancer, AIDS, neurodegenerative and cardiovascular disease.
- Develops separation and purification processes for manufacturing gene delivery products such as supercoiled plasmids, synthetic oligonucleotides, recombinant adenovirus and adeno-associated virus.
- Gene therapy company based in France is developing products for cancer and cystic fibrosis. Vector platforms include adenovirus, retrovirus, vaccinia virus, cellular and synthetic vectors.
- A biotechnology company with a primary interest in cancer gene therapy.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2015 at 11:24:06 UTC -