become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gene_Therapy/Products_and_Services
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Biotechnology: Products and Services
Amsterdam Molecular Therapeutics
- Focused on developing gene therapies for lipoprotein lipase disorder, inflammatory bowel disease and neuroregeneration. Also provides contract development and manufacturing of gene and cell-based products in their GMP facility.
- A gene medicine company developing a broad range of products based on vascular and endothelial molecular biology to treat vascular and circulatory diseases and cancer.
- Biotechnology company developing a new class of biologics for the treatment of cancer and prevention of infectious disease. OncoVEX is a cancer destroying virus technology and ImmunoVEX is a vaccine for genital herpes.
- Contract manufacturing organisation focusing on the production of protein, viral and DNA-based therapeutics at cGMP grade.
- An emerging biopharmaceutical company developing novel gene therapies for diseases where local delivery of a therapeutic gene has potential benefits over currently available treatments. New product development initiatives have been formalized for coronary artery disease with BioBypass angiogen, restenosis prevention and cancer.
- A GMP biomanufacturing company located in Belgium, able to produce, purify and aseptically fill clinical batches of therapeutic proteins, monoclonal antibodies, plasmid DNA, vaccinal viruses or viral vectors for gene therapy.
Nature Technology Corporation
- Genetic technology and services company, focusing on plasmid DNA manufacturing, DNA vaccines and genetic vectors.
- Focuses on developing gene transfer technologies for human gene therapy, gene-based immunotherapy, and gene-based drug discovery for cancer, AIDS, neurodegenerative and cardiovascular disease.
- Develops separation and purification processes for manufacturing gene delivery products such as supercoiled plasmids, synthetic oligonucleotides, recombinant adenovirus and adeno-associated virus.
- Gene therapy company based in France is developing products for cancer and cystic fibrosis. Vector platforms include adenovirus, retrovirus, vaccinia virus, cellular and synthetic vectors.
- A biotechnology company with a primary interest in cancer gene therapy.
Products and Services
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 9:54:08 UTC -