become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gene_Therapy/Associations
Science: Biology: Genetics: Organizations
Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy
- Raises and distributes funds for scientific research into the causes, treatment and prevention of all types of cancer, utilizing cells and genes as medicines.
American Society of Gene Therapy
- Organization dedicated to promoting gene therapy research through public education, scientific meetings and scientific committees targeting specific therapeutic areas and also vector technology.
Australasian Gene Therapy Society
- Society that aims to facilitate the growth and development of the field of gene therapy in Australasia
Austrian Network for Gene Therapy
- Multidiscipliniary working group aimed at bringing together scientists, clinicians and industry active in the field of gene therapy.
British Society of Gene Therapy
- UK society that aims to accelerate scientific progress and promote ethical and thorough transfer of gene- and cell-based technologies from the laboratory into the clinic.
The Japan Society of Gene Therapy
- Facilitates interdisciplinary gene therapy research through close co-operation between investigators conducting experimental studies and investigators engaged in clinical studies
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2015 at 13:05:02 UTC -