become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human/Gene_Therapy
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Human: Gene Therapy
Products and Services
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Genetic Disorders
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Gene Expression
Science: Biology: Biotechnology
Science: Biology: Genetics: Genomics
- Aggregate news portal for research and news.
Gene Therapy - Human Genome Project
- Definition, hurdles, ethical issues, and links to more resources on gene therapy provided by the Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
Gene Therapy Advisory Committee - GTAC
- Advises on the ethical acceptability of proposals for gene therapy research on humans taking account of the scientific merits and the potential benefits and risks, and provides advice to UK Health Ministers on developments in gene therapy research.
Gene Therapy Net - News, Clinical trials, Guidelines, Regulation, Articles, Education, Societies
- Information resource for gene therapy news, clinical trials, guidelines, regulation, literature, databases and educational information, scientific research articles and more gene therapy information
Gene Therapy Research
- News, jobs, recent literature, comprehensive lab registry, clinical trials and extensive links related to gene therapy.
Gene Therapy Review
- A comprehensive resource on current gene therapy news, research, clinical trials, tools and educational material.
Gene Therapy and Your Child
- Development information for the clinical use of gene therapy for children with severe illnesses.
Harvard Gene Therapy Initiative
- Provides plasmid construction and virus production services for gene therapy in both research and therapeutic applications.
Jesse's Journey - The Foundation for Gene and Cell Therapy
- A registered charitable organization raising funds for research in gene and cell based therapies focusing on Duchenne muscular dystrophy and other neuromuscular diseases.
Office of Biotechnology Activities at the NIH
- Monitors scientific progress and ethical issues in basic and clinical research involving recombinant DNA and human gene transfer at NIH funded institutions.
UK Cystic Fibrosis Gene Therapy Consortium
- A consortium whose aims are to provide cystic fibrosis gene therapy updates to researchers, medics, patients and their families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 30, 2010 7:30:49 PM EDT -