become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human/Databases_and_Maps
Databases and Maps
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Databases and Maps
- Database of novel human ancient sequence genes that define new protein families.
Centre d'Etude du Polymorphisme Humain (CEPH)
- Maintains a database of genotypes for genetic markers in the reference families for linkage mapping of the human chromosomes. Includes project scope, marker submission, and data dumps.
Chromosome 7 Annotation Project
- A research community initiative for functional and medical annotation of this chromosome. Toronto Centre for Applied Genomics.
Cooperative Human Linkage Center
- Genetic maps showing the positions of genetic markers. The maps are searchable by name. Includes project information and publications.
Earth Human Short Tandem Repeat Allele Frequencies Database
- EHSTRAFD is a non-profit organization undertaking promotion, operation and development of a database with STR genetic markers allele frequencies specific for human species, representative at the planetary level.
- Offers information about human genes and their mouse homologs, with a focus on cellular functions and involvement in diseases. Features a what's new section and data sources.
The GeneCards Database of Human Genes
- A searchable, integrated database of human genes that provides concise genomic, proteomic, transcriptomic, genetic and functional information on all known and predicted human genes.
- Searchable map for human gene loci. Indexed by chromosome. Includes identification and isolation of genes that either directly cause human ailments or increase susceptibility to disease .
The Genome Database
- Provides information on the Human Genome Project.
- Japanese network of database and computational services for genomic and related research in molecular and cellular biology. Includes a range of databases and an encyclopedia of genes and genomes.
Moroccan Human Mutation Database
- The first catalog of human genetic disorders and mutations found in Moroccan population. This website has been created to provide clinicians and scientists access to a central genetic database for the local population.
- Assists in finding the correct clinical diagnosis by exploiting the semantic structure of the Human Phenotype Ontology.
Polygenic Signaling Pathways
- A database of genes and risk factors (viruses, bacteria and others) in Alzheimer's disease, bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
TIGR Human Gene Index (HGI)
- Integrates results from international research projects. Includes data on expression patterns, cellular roles, functions, and evolutionary relationships.
Databases and Maps
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 8:05:05 UTC -