become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insect/Drosophila
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Insect: Drosophila
Databases and Maps
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Diptera
Science: Biology: Genetics: History: People: Morgan, Thomas Hunt
- This resource provides an entry point into the rapidly evolving branching morphogenesis field with a special emphasis on Drosophila tracheal migration.
BDGP: Drosophila Gene Collection
- This is not a complete set of genes for the Drosophila genome but a selection of non-redundant cDNA clones for single colony purification and re-arraying.
Berkeley Drosophila Genome Project
- Provides the latest release of the genomic sequence to download.
Bloomington Stock Center
- Provides fly stocks, information on culturing flies, and getting rid of unwanted flies in the lab.
- Provides a biological overview of Cadherin-N which was discovered in an intensive search for novel Drosophila cadherin genes.
Drosophila Heterochromatin Genome Project
- Provides the most recent release from this project.
Drosophila Virtual Library
- A central catalog of resources for research, including databases, lab pages, and protocols.
Mutant Fruit Flies
- An online exhibit of a few Drosophila mutation aimed at the general public.
- Provides a biological overview of this cadherin from Drosophila which is a homolog of classic vertebrate cadherins.
The Virtual Embryo
- Offers online education modules on several aspects of Drosophila development.
Usenet bionet.drosophila -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 1:24:05 PM EST -