become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animal/Amphibia
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Amphibia
Axolotls: Genetics and Colour
- Provides an overview of the genetics behind the color variants, wild, melanoid, white and albino.
Developmental Biology: Xenopus as a Model System
- Amphibian embryos remained the embryos of choice for experimental embryologists for many decades. This article outlines the attractions of Xenopus laevis, the South African Clawed Frog.
Frog Genetics: Xenopus Tropicalis Jumps into the Future
- Article which explains why amphibian embryos are one of the favoured systems for elucidating the mechanisms of early development.
Indiana University Axolotl Colony
- Genetic stock center for supply of embryos, larvae, and adults to laboratories and classrooms throughout the United States and abroad. Includes history, news, and personnel.
Salamander Genome Project
- Development of expressed sequence tags (ESTS) and a comprehensive genome map. Includes project overview, linkage maps, and conserved syntenies .
- Xenopus laevis and tropicalis biology and genomics resource.
- Database focusing on gene expression in the frog, Xenopus laevis. Includes pictorial representations and expression domains.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:39 UTC -