become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rhodophyta/Corallinaceae
Flora and Fauna
Articulated Coralline Algae
- Research project by Ian Ehrenreich provides a great deal of information on these red algae, accompanied by several photographs and diagrams.
Coral Weed: Corallina officinalis
- Basic information on this species, its biology and habitat, with a photograph.
- Information on this species, which grows on mud or gravel, and its biology, with a photograph.
- A photograph of this species and information on its description, biology and habitat.
Maerl: Phymatolithon calcareum
- Photograph of this species forming a maerl bed, and its description, biology and habitat.
Nongeniculate Coralline Algae
- Research project by Melissa Roth on this extraordinary group of algae, with much information and accompanied by many interesting photographs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:57:30 UTC -