become an editor
the entire directory
only in Protista/Euglenophyta
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Protista: Euglenophyta
- Information from Wikipedia on this protist which has a single flagellum for movement and most species of which contain chloropasts.
- Information on this freshwater single celled organism with some photomicrographs.
- Photographs and information on these single-celled organisms.
- Provides images of Euglena gracilis, a Phacus species and a Trachelomonas species.
- Information from Wikipedia on this large group of flagellate protozoa, some members of which are parasitic and can infect humans.
- Information on the protozoan hemoflagellates, Trypanosoma brucei gambiense and Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense, which cause East African sleeping sickness, and a diagram and information on their life cycle.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 6, 2011 10:02:50 PM EST -