become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sterculiaceae/Theobroma
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Sterculiaceae: Theobroma
Recreation: Food: Confectionery: Chocolate
The Chocolate Tree
- Research project by Kirsten Boland on Theobroma cacao, including its classification, habitat, reproduction, adaptations, nutrition and interactions with other species.
- Cacao, short description, and medicinal uses.
- Uses, cultivation, chemistry, toxicity, economics, and biotic factors.
- Images and interesting facts.
- Images and cultivation.
- Description and uses of cacao, from King's American Dispensatory.
- Description, propagation and culture, cultivars and photographs.
- Photographs and information on this tree and its uses, provided by Henriette's Herbal.
Theobroma cacao - Erowid Chocolate Vault
- Identification, range, cultivation, and images.
Theobroma cacao: Chocolate
- Several photographs of this tree, its flowers and fruit, details of its documented medicinal properties and actions, its chemical constituents and other information from various sources.
- Photographs of mountain cocoa.
- Description of tree and cultivation directions with photographs of flowers and fruit.
Theobroma grandiflorum, the Cupuacu-Tree
- Description, illustrations, and uses.
Theobroma grandiflorum: Cupuacu
- Description and several photographs of this tree, its flowers and fruit, and information on its worldwide ethnobotanical uses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 6:15:30 AM EDT -