become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cannabaceae/Cannabis
Flora and Fauna
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Industrial Hemp
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Natural: Hemp
Recreation: Drugs: Cannabis
Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Fiber Crops: Industrial Hemp
Shopping: Clothing: Natural Fiber
Shopping: Niche: Green Living: Hemp Products
Society: Issues: Business: Agriculture: Industrial Hemp
- A large plant, photographed in 1904.
- Photographs, Wisconsin range map, taxonomic synonyms and links to additional resources Indian hemp. From the Wisconsin State Herbarium.
- Research project on hemp by Shauner Beisker at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse.
Cannabis sativa L.
- Section from the 1983 Handbook of Energy Crops covers the uses, description, germplasm, distribution, ecology, cultivation, harvesting, and other aspects of hemp and its production. Includes references.
Cannabis sativa L.
- Image from Botanical Department - University of Catania.
Cannabis sativa: Indian Hemp
- Information from Botanical.com on this poisonous plant, its description, constituents, medicinal action and uses.
Ethnobotanical Leaflets - Cannabis: The Hemp Plant
- A publication of Southern Illinois University Herbarium by Ernest G. Walker, Jr. on Cannabis sativa, Cannabis indica, and Cannabis ruderalis. With references.
Flora of North America: Cannabis sativa
- Includes a description and a history of this plant in cultivation.
Hemp: A New Crop with New Uses for North America
- By Ernest Small and David Marcus. Reprinted from: Trends in new crops and new uses. 2002. p. 284–326. J. Janick and A. Whipkey (eds.). ASHS Press, Alexandria, VA. One of the best documents about Cannabis on the Web. (PDF file 14.1MB) [PDF]
Marijuana: Cannabis sativa
- Photographs of varying stages in the growth of this perennial plant with its description and identifying characteristics.
Plant Profile for Cannabis sativa
- Information from the USDA Plants database.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 13, 2014 at 10:24:03 UTC -