become an editor
the entire directory
only in Poaceae/Oryza
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Liliopsida: Poaceae: Oryza
Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Cereals: Rice
- Some images and brief details of the cultivated crop plant.
Oryza sativa (Rice)
- Provides information on the domestication of this important food plant and its uses.
Plant Cultures: Rice
- A profile of Oryza sativa, its history, religious significance, production, trade, medicinal, food and other uses.
Red Rice: Oryza Sativa
- Photographs of various growth stages of this plant, with its description and identifying characteristics.
Rice Genome Research Program
- Part of the Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, aims to completely sequence the entire rice genome and to pursue integrated goals in functional genomics, genome informatics and applied genomics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 1, 2011 4:57:55 AM EDT -