become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bacteria/Actinobacteria
Flora and Fauna
- Information from Wikipedia on this group of gram-positive bacteria.
Corynebacterium diphtheriae and Diphtheria
- Todar's Online Textbook of Bacteriology chapter on this bacterial disease.
Deinococcus radiodurans: World's Toughest Bacteria
- Research project by Meagan Arnold on this bacterium including its general characteristics, adaptations, habitat, phylogeny, taxonomy, applications and other radiation resistant organisms.
- Research project by Alicia Jaedike on this bacterium, including its classification, habitat, reproduction, adaptations, nutrition, interactions with other species and leprosy, the disease it causes.
- Information on this bacterium which infects fish, its signs, diagnosis and treatment.
- An electron micrograph of this bacterium, the causal agent of tuberculosis, and information on its genome sequence.
- Research project by Ashley Millard providing information on the organism responsible for tuberculosis, its characteristics, classification and adaptations, and information on the disease itself and its diagnosis.
Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Tuberculosis
- Todar's Online Textbook of Bacteriology chapter on TB, the most deadly bacterial disease in history.
- Research project by Gaelle Talhouarne on this bacterium that helps humans fight infections, including its classification, lineage, habitat, reproduction, adaptations, nutrition and interactions with other species.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 17, 2015 at 13:54:08 UTC -