become an editor
the entire directory
only in Basidiomycota/Ceratobasidiales
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Fungi: Basidiomycota: Ceratobasidiales
- Article from Wikipedia on the Western Underground Orchid from Australia which relies on the mycorrhiza of the fungus Thanatephorus gardneri to provide its energy.
- Article from Wikipedia explaining how this plant pathogen does not produce spores but has a teleomorph, Thanatephorus cucumeris, which produces club-shaped basidia.
Rice Sheath Blight: Thanatephorus cucumeris
- Photograph of lodged rice affected by this fungus.
Seedling Blight of Longleaf Pine
- Photograph of four pine seedlings variously affected by Ceratobasidium spp.
- Photograph showing leaves of cowpea infected by Thanatephorus cucumeris.
Variation in Mycorrhizal Performance in the Epiphytic Orchid, Tolumnia variegata
- Abstract discussing whether different mycorrhizal fungi (Ceratobasidium spp.) differ in their ability to stimulate seed germination in orchids.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 18, 2012 5:05:02 AM EST -