become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ascomycota/Nectriaceae
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Fungi: Ascomycota: Nectriaceae
- Various species of Fusarium and Microdochium nivale can cause serious damage to cereals, grasses and other plants. Photographs and information.
Fusarium Diseases of Wheat
- Photographs and information on the various Fusarium species which can cause disease on seeds, seedlings and adult plants.
- Scanning electron micrograph image of mature and immature macronidia.
- Photograph of an infected young cedar tree.
Head Blight of Wheat
- The fungus Gibberella zeae and its anamorph, Fusarium graminearum, are the causal agent of a serious disease of wheat. Illustrated article by Tom Volk on the microscopic processes involved in the infection.
- Photograph of canker caused by this species on a black walnut tree.
Pine Pitch Canker: Fusarium circinatum
- Research project by Sara R Avery at the University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse.
- Interesting photograph of this species growing on a submerged decaying fir leaf.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:18:20 PM EDT -