become an editor
the entire directory
only in Radiata/Ctenophora
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Radiata: Ctenophora
This category in other languages:
- Information on this comb jelly and its distribution round the coasts of Britain, provided by the Marine Life Information Network.
- Photograph and information on this comb jelly.
- Article by Wim van Egmond on the sea gooseberries with many photographs of the Ctenophore, Pleurobrachia pileus.
- Photomicrograph of an egg of a species of comb jelly showing the early development of the larva.
Introduction to the Ctenophora
- Introduction to the Ctenophora, otherwise known as "comb jellies" "sea gooseberries" or "Venus's girdles."
Sea Gooseberry: Pleurobrachia pileus
- Photographs and information from ARKive including classification, status, description, range, habitat, biology, threats and conservation.
- Article by William Amos on his sighting of the meter-long comb jelly, Cestum, while diving and about ctenophores in general and their place in the animal kingdom.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 7, 2011 10:28:41 PM EDT -