become an editor
the entire directory
only in Platyhelminthes/Turbellaria
Flora and Fauna
Land Planarians - Bipalium kewense and Dolichoplana striata
- Information about the two flatworm species commonly found in Florida terrestrial habitats, including distribution, life history, economic importance, and images.
Marine Flatworms of the World
- This site is mainly devoted to the Polyclads, an order of brightly-colored tropical platyhelminths. A long and detailed presentation of the Platyhelminthes, and hundreds of beautiful pictures of living specimens.
- Taxonomy, description and photograph of the tiger flatworm, its habitat and distribution, life history and community ecology.
- Taxonomy, description and photograph of the two-colored flatworm, its habitat and distribution, life history and community ecology.
- Taxonomy, description and photograph of the oyster leech, its habitat and distribution, life history, community ecology and special status.
- Introduction to the biology of the freshwater Turbellaria, by S.M. Mandaville.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2016 at 12:05:08 UTC -