become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animalia/Phoronida
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Phoronida
Introduction to the Phoronida
- Introduction to the Phoronida, a small phylum related to brachiopods and bryozoans.
- Geographical distribution, systematics (including relationship to other lophophorates), list of species, scientific papers, links. Site is in English, Spanish, and French.
- Illustration of the internal anatomy of a horseshoe worm and a list of species.
Phoronida World Database
- Commonly known as horseshoe worms, this phylum is an exclusively marine group of lophophorate animals. Provides a searchable taxon tree.
- Photograph, information and distribution map.
- Information on this horseshoe worm and its distribution around the coasts of Britain, provided by the Marine Life Information Network.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 4, 2013 4:38:29 AM EDT -