become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mollusca/Scaphopoda
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Mollusca: Scaphopoda
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Invertebrates: Mollusks: Scaphopods
- Information from the Animal Diversity Web on these molluscs, their habitat, systematic and taxonomic history, physical description, reproduction and behavior.
Introduction to the Scaphopoda
- Information about biology of the tusk shells, with illustrations and links.
Ron Shimek: Scaphopods
- Scaphopods are predatory mollusks with a tubular curved shell having openings at both ends. Provides information on these shellfish, their biology, diet and a key to some of the species.
- Information from Wikipedia on tusk shells of the class Scaphopoda, their classification, description, habitat, distribution, anatomy and fossil record.
- Information from Wikipedia on the class of marine molluscs, Scaphopoda, commonly known as tusk shells.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, December 7, 2007 3:07:28 PM EST -