become an editor
the entire directory
only in Gastropoda/Nudibranchia
Flora and Fauna
Bibliographia Nudibranchia, Gary McDonald
- A comprehensive bibliography of the literature about nudibranchs, including textbooks and local field guides.
Jeff's Nudibranch Page
- Devoted primarily to the nudibranchs of the Philippines, but also contains information and photographs about crinoids (Echinodermata) and reef organisms in general.
Mediterranean Slug Site
- A plethora of photos and information about Opisthobranchs from the Mediterranean Sea. Also includes nudibranchs from parts of the world other than the Mediterranean.
- Web-based nudibranchs identification tool using photographs and underpinned by up to date scientific classification.
- Photographs and introduction by Phillip Slosberg.
- Photographs of Tenellia adspersa and Tritonia plebeia and details of their habitat, life history and range.
- Photographs and information provided by the National Geographic.
Nudibranchs and Marine Flatworm of the World
- Photos of nudibranchs from the Mediterranean, Indian Ocean, and the Red Sea. Unfortunately (from a certain perspective), there is more information about flatworms on this site than about nudibranchs.
Nudibranchs of Norway
- Knowledge of Norwegian suggested for this site.
Nudibranchs of the Poor Knight Islands
- Images of some New Zealand nudibranchs.
The Okinawa Slug Site
- A site featuring Okinawan Opisthobranch Molluscs, nudibranchs and other related sea slugs such as bubble-shells, sea hares and side-gilled slugs.
Opisthobranchia Around Hachijo Island
- Photographs of nudibranchs from the Izu-Islands group of Japan.
Opisthobranchs of Kii Peninsula
- The page is in Japanese.
Photos of Indo-Pacific and Red Sea Nudibranchs
- A collection of photographs in which information on the camera, film used, and some species specific data are provided with each photo. [Pop-ups].
- Deals almost exclusively with this part of the world.
Sea Lemon: Archidoris pseudoargus
- Photographs and information on this sea slug from ARKive including classification, status, description, range, habitat, biology, threats and conservation.
Sea Slug Forum
- You can ask questions and post information on nudibranchs and other related sea slugs such as bubble-shells, sea hares and side-gilled slugs.
- Data available on sites and dates of collection of nudibranchs.
The Slug Site
- Devoted to the study of opisthobranch molluscs.
Thecacera pennigera: Winged Thecacera
- Photographs and information on this species, including its taxonomy, description, habitat, distribution, life history, population biology, physical tolerances, community ecology and invasion information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2014 at 14:45:10 UTC -