become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animalia/Echinodermata
Flora and Fauna
Science: Biology: Zoology: Echinodermata
Science: Earth Sciences: Paleontology: Invertebrates: Echinoderms
- Characteristics and phylogeny of the spiny-skinned animals: sea urchins, starfish, and their allies.
- Descriptions of the major species of Echinodermata (starfish, brittle star, sea urchin, feather star, sea cucumber) with illustrations and links to photos.
The Echinoid Directory
- Project based at the Natural History Museum, London, aiming to provide information for amateurs and the scientific community on this major group of marine invertebrates with a long fossil record.
Galaxy of Images: Starfish, Sea Lilies and Other Echinoderms
- Provides images from the printed books and manuscripts in the collections of the Smithsonian Institution Libraries.
Gallery of Echinoderm Larvae
- A collection of photographs of developing starfish and sea urchins with information about each.
Introduction to the Echinodermata
- Overview of the systematics and ecology of starfish, brittle stars, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, and sand dollars.
- Some characteristics of the phylum that includes starfish, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, crinoids and brittle stars.
Sea and Sky: Echinoderms
- A brief description of the phylum followed by a long list of annotated photographs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 8, 2013 at 19:21:03 UTC -