become an editor
the entire directory
only in Xenarthra/Bradypodidae
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Xenarthra: Bradypodidae
- General information and anatomy of the three toed sloth.
Maned Three-toed Sloth (Bradypus torquatus)
- Fact sheet from EDGE, a conservation organization that focuses specifically on threatened species that represent a significant amount of unique evolutionary history.
Maned Three-toed Sloth: Bradypus torquatus
- Photographs, video clip and information from ARKive on this species endemic to Brazil.
Pale-throated Three-toed Sloth: Bradypus tridactylus
- Research project by Joe Thomas on this tree-living mammal including its classification, habitat, reproduction, adaptations, nutrition and interactions with other species.
Pygmy Three-toed Sloth: Bradypus pygmaeus
- Photographs, videos and information from ARKive on this species confined to a single island off the coast of Panama.
- Information from Wikipedia on the four sloths included in the Bradypodidae family.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 29, 2008 5:00:42 AM EST -