become an editor
the entire directory
only in Carnivora/Canidae
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Mammalia: Carnivora: Canidae
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Mammals: Dogs
Recreation: Pets: Dogs
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Mammal: Dog
This category in other languages:
Biodidac: Canid Skull
- Diagram of the skull of a canid.
Canid Specialist Group
- Part of the IUCN's Species Survival Commission, dedicated to co-ordinating and conducting research and conservation activities worldwide to conserve endangered canid species. Includes accounts of the natural history of each of the 35 species of wild canids.
- Family overview and species accounts from the Animal Diversity Web.
IUCN/SSC Canid Specialist Group Publications
- Conservation action plans, papers, and Canid News, a journal with articles relevant to the biology and conservation of canid species.
Wolves, Coyotes and Dogs
- Including the dire wolf, as found in the U.S. Midwest 16,000 years ago, from the Illinois State Museum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 17, 2013 11:51:28 PM EST -