become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aves/Charadriiformes
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Aves: Charadriiformes
Auks, Murres, Puffins, and Allies
Gulls and Terns
Sandpipers, Phalaropes, and Allies
Stilts and Avocets
Australasian Wader Studies Group
- A special interest group of Birds Australia dedicated to studying shorebirds throughout the East-Asian Australasian Flyway.
Feathers, Flyways and Friends
- Learn about the life cycles, habitats and flyways of shorebirds. Includes links to related organizations.
International Wader Study Group
- An association of amateurs and professionals from all parts of the world interested in Charadrii (waders or shorebirds). Details on projects, newsletters, recent publications, and information about the waders-l email group.
Shorebird Sister Schools
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service program to inspire shorebird and habitat conservation by connecting people along flyways.
- Archives and subscription management for e-mail group for discussion of shorebird migration, identification, and conservation issues.
Western Atlantic Shorebird Association
- Association of biologists, wildlife managers, and concerned naturalists dedicated to the study and conservation of shorebirds and their habitats. International Shorebird Banding Project and other research and educational projects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2013 at 16:45:04 UTC -