become an editor
the entire directory
only in Amphibia/Anura
Flora and Fauna
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Reptiles and Amphibians: Amphibians: Frogs and Toads
Recreation: Humor: Animals: Frogs
Recreation: Pets: Reptiles and Amphibians: Frogs and Toads
This category in other languages:
- An international partnership to ensure the global survival of amphibians, especially those that cannot be safeguarded in nature. Includes background information, campaign resources, activities, petition, news, and contacts.
Biology of the Frog
- Information and facts including anatomy, life span, diseases, and history.
Deformed Frogs in Minnesota
- Information on possible causes and what the MPCA and other organizations are doing about deformed frogs.
- Features an online exhibition, frog myths across cultures, and sound files.
Frogs and Toads of Georgia
- Detailed species accounts with photos, illustrations, calls, and range maps for 32 species.
Frogs and Toads of Tennessee
- Descriptions and photos of species found in this southeastern U.S. state.
Frogs of Australia
- A guide including descriptions, distributions, breeding calls, identification key, and a glossary.
Frogs of Tasmania
- A guide to Tasmania's frogs from the Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service. Includes sound files of frog calls.
Living with Wildlife: Frogs
- The Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife provides information on the species found in the state, their natural history and their interactions with man.
- Video clips of frog calls in QuickTime format.
Northern Leopard Frog
- A description of the leopard frog [Rana pipiens].
Whole Frog Project
- An interactive frog dissection kit, movies, sounds, and information.
Scientific American: Explaining Frog Deformities
- An eight-year investigation into the cause of a shocking increase in deformed amphibians has sorted out the roles of three prime suspects. (February 01, 2003)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2015 at 14:05:10 UTC -