the entire directory
only in Chordata/Amphibia
Flora and Fauna
Frogs and Toads
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Reptiles and Amphibians: Amphibians
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Animal: Amphibia
Science: Biology: Zoology: Chordates: Herpetology
This category in other languages:
Amphibian Checklist and Identification Guide
- Taxonomic checklist for North America north of Mexico and detailed accounts, including photos and range maps, for dozens of species.
Amphibian Declines in Australia
- Research into the nature and causes including bibliography of published and unpublished material.
Amphibian Species of the World
- A searchable catalog of the recognized amphibian species of the world with synonymies and references to the taxonomic literature.
Amphibians of Hiroshima
- Information and photos of the 6 species of salamanders and 13 frogs in Hiroshima, Japan.
- Source for amphibian data and conservation resources.
- Introduction to the taxonomy of Amphibia, including Salientia (frogs and toads), Caudata (salamanders and newts), and gymnophiona (caecilians).
National Collection of Amphibians and Reptiles
- With over 500,000 specimens from round the world, this collection is located in Washington, DC, USA.
North American Reporting Center for Amphibian Malformations
- Data and information on the issue of malformed amphibians, with an emphasis on North American occurrences.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 15, 2014 at 16:35:08 UTC -