become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arthropoda/Pycnogonida
Flora and Fauna
Class Pycnogonida (Sea Spiders)
- Short introduction from the Animal Diversity Web.
Introduction to the Pycnogonida
- Brief introduction to sea spiders, including information on their feeding and anatomy.
Jason Dunlop - Research Interests
- Among his other research interests, Jason Dunlop is working on a fossil pantopod larva.
- Photograph and information on this sea spider and a map of its distribution around the coasts of Britain.
- Extensive Pycnogonida (Pantopoda) bibliography compiled by Dr. Franz Krapp.
- Photograph and information on this sea spider and a map of its distribution around the coasts of Britain, provided by the Marine Life Information Network.
Sea Spiders: Class Pycnogonida
- An introduction to the biology and ecology of Sea Spiders (Arthropoda: Pycnogonida).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 10:45:09 UTC -