become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insecta/Thysanoptera
Flora and Fauna
Frankliniella fusca: Tobacco Thrips
- Photograph of adult and larval thrips, with information on this vector of the tomato spotted wilt tospovirus (TSWV).
- Photographs and information on this greenhouse thrip, its distribution, description, biology, hosts, economic importance and management.
Selenothrips rubrocinctus: Redbanded Thrip
- Illustrations and information on this species, its distribution, description, life history, hosts, its economic importance and management.
- Information from Wikipedia on the Thysanoptera or thrips, an order of about 5000 species of insect, each generally under one millimetre long.
- Photograph of these insects with information on their hosts, symptoms, the diseases vectored, their life cycle and description.
Thrips palmi: Melon Thrip
- Illustrations and information on this species, its distribution, life cycle, description, host plants, damage done, natural enemies and management.
Thrips simplex: Gladiolus Thrip
- Illustrations and information on this species, its distribution, description, host plants and management.
- An introduction to the Thysanoptera, with an illustration of Thrips australis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 12:35:10 UTC -