become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insecta/Phthiraptera
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Insecta: Phthiraptera
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Rickettsial: Typhus
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Infectious Diseases: Spirochetal: Relapsing Fever
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Skin Disorders: Head Lice
External Parasites: Lice
- Information on the biting louse, Damalinia caprae, and the sucking louse, Linognathus stenopsis, their biology and life cycle.
- Photographic article on these creatures.
- Information from wikipedia on these wingless insects that are external parasites of mammals and birds.
- Classification, illustrations, and range maps of Australian lice.
- Information and illustrations of lice from an Entomology course at N.C. State University.
- Classification and phylogeny of lice from the Tree of Life project.
- The characteristics of these wingless insects, their life cycle, feeding and habitat, with illustrations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 22, 2007 at 2:14:35 UTC -