become an editor
the entire directory
only in Insecta/Neuroptera
Flora and Fauna
Alderfly: Sialis lutaria
- Photographs and information from ARKive including classification, status, description, range, habitat, biology, threats and conservation.
Antlion Pit: A Doodlebug Anthology
- Information about antlions or "doodlebugs" (Myrmeleontidae) and their role in human imagination. Includes exclusive videos, world species map, and bookstore.
- Student project on Brachynemurus nebulosus including classification, habitat, adaptation, nutrition, reproduction and interactions with other species.
- Photographs and information on these insects, their distribution, biology, identification and detection with a key to the species found in Florida.
BugwoodWiki: Brown Lacewings
- Photographs and natural history of the members of the family, Hemerobiidae.
BugwoodWiki: Green Lacewings
- Provides photographs and information on insects of the family Chrysopidae and their life cycles.
- Information from Wikipedia on this family of insects, the lacewings.
- Photographs, description, life history and habits of Corydalus texanus.
- Photographs and information on this antlion, its distribution, biology, identification, detection and economic importance.
Gordon's Neuroptera Page
- Photos and descriptions.
- Article by Louise Kulzer about green lacewings (Chrysopidae), their life history, predatory and mating habits in the Seattle, Washington area.
Lacewings, Antlions and Owlflies
- Pictures and information on the lacewings found in the Brisbane area of Queensland, Australia.
- Classification and taxonomy, life history and ecology, anatomy, FAQ.
Neuroptera: Lacewings and Antlions
- The characteristics of these insects, their life cycle, feeding and habitat, with illustrations.
- Photo and brief description of the order's characteristics.
- Photographs, description, life history and habits of Climaciella brunnea .
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 19, 2015 at 11:35:04 UTC -