become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lepidoptera/Rhopalocera
Flora and Fauna
Whites and Sulphurs
Recreation: Outdoors: Wildlife: Butterflies
Shopping: Recreation: Science and Nature: Biology: Arthropods: Insects: Butterflies
Shopping: Weddings: Reception: Tosses and Releases: Butterflies
Butterflies of Ecuador
- Past and current research on Ecuadorian butterflies.
The Butterflies of Lovely Japan
- Photo gallery, news.
Butterflies of North Carolina
- Detailed information on the status and distribution of butterflies of North Carolina, with identification tips and county dot maps for North and South Carolina.
Butterflies of the Iberian Peninsula, Spain
- Extensive galleries of photographs. Also publications about entomology, Lepidoptera, biology, ecology and taxonomy.
Butterflies of the Lake Baikal Region
- Atlas-key and photographs of specimens.
Butterflies: On the Wings of Freedom
- Provides much general information on the life, structure and behavior of a butterfly.
Butterfly Conservation Initiative
- Dedicated to the conservation of threatened, endangered, and vulnerable North American butterflies and the habitats that sustain them, with a focus on recovery, research, and education.
Butterfly Conservation: Kent Branch
- Provides information on butterflies and their habitats in Kent, UK along with branch news and events.
- Blog for enthusiasts who want to share photographs and information on butterflies found in the Indian region.
Captain's European Butterfly Guide
- Information on the butterfly species found in Europe and the UK, their identification and life cycle, and photographing them.
- About 90 species of butterfly photographed in Norway in their natural settings.
Life Cycle of a Butterfly
- Photographic study following the process from mating to the emergence of the butterfly from the pupa.
Linneaus' Butterfly Type Specimens
- Images of the type specimens of dozens of species. From the Natural History Museum, London.
Monarchs, Viceroys and Queens
- Christopher Majca muses on the Batesian and Mullerian mimicry used by butterflies, particularly the unpalatable Monarch and the edible Viceroy.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 12, 2013 at 1:15:12 UTC -