the entire directory
only in Insecta/Hymenoptera
Flora and Fauna
This category in other languages:
Hymenoptera at NCState
- This page has resources on Hymenoptera, the ants, bees, wasps, and sawflies.
Hymenoptera Online Database
- Extensive information of Hymenoptera including specimen-based distribution, literature references along with digitalized publications, specimen images and taxonomic relationships.
Hymenoptera: Ants, Bees and Wasps
- The characteristics of these insects, their life cycle, feeding and habitat, with illustrations.
International Society of Hymenopterists
- Aims to encourage scientific research and promote the diffusion of knowledge about sawflies, bees, ants and wasps. Provides information on the Society, meetings, members and the Journal of Hymenoptera Research.
Introduction to the Hymenoptera
- This resource for eusocial insects is small but detailed. UC Berkeley, updated regularly.
Sawflies, Wasps, Bees and Ants: Order Hymenoptera
- Photographs and information on the species found in the Brisbane area, Australia.
The Social Insects Web
- Study of eusocial insects, primarily the order hymenoptera.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 13, 2014 at 1:54:20 UTC -