become an editor
the entire directory
only in Heteroptera/Cimicidae
Flora and Fauna
Bed Bug: Cimex lectularius
- Provides photographs and a description of this blood-feeding parasite, its distribution, life cycle and management.
Bed Bugs and Blood-Sucking Conenose
- Photographs and information on these insects, including their life cycle and control, with details of insecticides labeled for home use.
Bed Bugs: Bed Bug Bites
- Provides information on these insects including their behavior, where they lurk, their prevention and reproduction and how to treat the bites.
Bed Bugs: Cimex lectularius
- Photographs and information on the natural history of this species.
- Provides photographs of bed bugs in all stages of their development, information about how to identify and eliminate them, links to recent articles, frequently asked questions, and a discussion forum.
- Details about what they are, what they do, how to identify them, and how to get rid of them.
- Article about bedbugs and their effects on humans, by Arthur C. Huntley, M.D.
- Article about bedbugs from Animal Diversity Web.
Cimex lectularius: Bed Bug
- Photograph and information on this parasite, its habitat, life cycle, description and control.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 4, 2015 at 12:18:25 UTC -