become an editor
the entire directory
only in Malacostraca/Amphipoda
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Crustacea: Malacostraca: Amphipoda
- Includes illustrations of anatomy and photographs.
- A reference centre on the biodiversity of Antarctic Amphipods, with a complete checklist and photos.
- Information on this sand digger shrimp including its taxonomy, general biology and reproduction.
Bermuda Cave Amphipod: Pseudoniphargus grandimanus
- Photographs and information from ARKive including classification, status, description, range, habitat, biology, threats and conservation.
- Information on this mud shrimp including its taxonomy, general biology and reproduction.
- Provides information on this amphipod that constructs tubes from debris and is an important fouling organism on the hulls of ships.
- Niphargus is the largest genus of freshwater amphipods. This site aims to modernize and to unify the taxonomy of Niphargus and Niphargidae by means of an open, on-line taxonomic revision.
- Information on this sand hopper including its taxonomy, general biology and reproduction.
Terrestrial Amphipods: Lawn Shrimp
- Photographs and description of this crustacean, with information on its distribution, life cycle, habits and management.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 28, 2013 at 12:05:04 UTC -