become an editor
the entire directory
only in Crustacea/Copepoda
Flora and Fauna
- Information from Wikipedia on this group of small crustaceans found in the sea and nearly every freshwater habitat and dominant members of the zooplankton.
- The copepod nervous system, and sensory mechanisms, escape responses and bioluminescence.
- A brief article with diagrams, summarizing the taxonomy, anatomy and distribution of copepods.
- Information regarding groundwater copepods, with particular reference to Italy, including checklists and links.
World Association of Copopodologists
- Organization of investigators dedicated to research and education on all aspects of copepod biology. Publishes Monoculus, an online copepod newsletter.
The World of Copepoda
- Smithsonian site on this group of aquatic crustaceans. Includes several databases: copepod bibliography, taxonomic lists, researcher directory, and world museum holdings.
World of Copepods
- Provides a searchable database including a bibliography of sources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2012 at 5:24:03 UTC -