become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arthropoda/Crustacea
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Arthropoda: Crustacea
Crabs, Crayfish, Lobsters, Shrimp
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Invertebrates: Crustaceans
This category in other languages:
- Provides an interactive information retrieval system for the world crustaceans.
The Crustacean Society
- International society with the purpose to advance the study of all aspects of the biology of crustaceans, and to enhance the exchange of information among persons interested in them.
Crustaceans of Southern Australia
- Guide to the diverse fauna of the Victorian coastline.
Galaxy of Images: Crustaceans
- Provides images from the printed books and manuscripts in the collections of the Smithsonian Institution Libraries.
Microscopic Freshwater Crustaceans
- Article by Wim van Egmond introducing water fleas, ostracods and copepods with several excellent photographs.
- Describes common methods of introduction, with links to descriptions of species and US distribution maps.
The Plankton Net
- Open access repository for plankton-related information provided by the Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research.
Tree of Life - Crustacea
- Taxonomy reference information.
Zooplankton Sensory Systems
- Dan Hartline and Petra Lenz's research (primarily crustacean).
First venomous crustacean found
- The BBC reports on Speleonectes tulumensis, a blind remipede which liquefies its prey with a compound similar to that found in a rattlesnake’s fangs. (October 22, 2013)
Usenet bionet.jobs.offered -
Usenet rec.aquaria.marine.reefs -
Usenet sci.bio.ecology -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 10:38:21 PM EDT -