the entire directory
only in Animalia/Arthropoda
Flora and Fauna
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Wounds and Injuries: Bites and Stings: Arthropods
Recreation: Pets: Exotic: Invertebrates: Arthropods
Science: Biology: Zoology: Arthropoda
Shopping: Recreation: Science and Nature: Biology: Arthropods
This category in other languages:
- Phylogeny, bibliography, and links from the Tree of Life Project.
Arthropods of Europe
- Photo gallery of European insects and arachnids.
Brisbane Insects and Spiders
- Photos and notes on insects and spiders in Brisbane, Australia.
- Gallery of photos of insects and spiders, mainly from France.
- An online resource devoted to insects, spiders and their kin, with identification help, images, and information.
Bugs in Cyberspace
- Images and information on many species of arthropods. Sections on phasmids, mantids, beetles, scorpions, and US invertebrates.
Canadian National Collection of Insects, Arachnids and Nematodes
- Information on the 16 million specimens contained in the collection, plus curatorial units and staff. Links to on-site entomology and arachnology documentation, and other related sites.
Cirrus Digital Imaging
- Gallery of close-up photos of common North American arthropods.
- Image galleries of all major insect groups and other arthropods in Australia. Features the work of Australian macro insect photographer Denis Crawford.
- Articles and links related to insects, arachnids, and other invertebrates.
Identification of Insects
- An overview of morphological features of the different Classes of arthropods and Orders of insects, with photos of Italian arthropods by Alessandro Strano.
Insects of Ojibway Prairie, Windsor, Ontario
- Photo galleries and information on spiders, chiggers, mayflies, fireflies, dragonflies, butterflies, moths, leafhoppers and other invertebrates of urban areas, wetlands, prairies, and woodlands.
Introduction to the Arthropoda
- The Arthropods, the largest animal phylum, includes insects, spiders, crustaceans, and others. Information from UC-Berkeley website.
Introduction to the Cheliceramorpha
- About the arthropod order that includes spiders and scorpions, mites and ticks, horseshoe crabs, and daddy-longlegs. Cheliceramorpha includes spiders and scorpions, mites and ticks, horseshoe crabs, daddy-longlegs, and extinct "sea-scorpions."
Iowa State University Entomology Image Gallery
- A large collection of photographs and movies of insects and other arthropods and they damage they cause. Includes links to accompanying articles.
- Philip Myers's introduction to Phylum Arthropoda, from the Animal Diversity Web.
Reference Library of Digitized Insect Sounds
- Audio samples organized by both species and subject.
What's That Bug?
- Information, user-contributed images, and identification help for insects and relatives of North America.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 9:05:04 UTC -