become an editor
the entire directory
only in Animalia/Annelida
Flora and Fauna
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Annelida
Science: Agriculture: Animals: Worms
- Information on these organisms and their phylogenetic relationships from the Tree of Life Web Project, with photographs of several species.
Center for Annelida Resources
- The Illinois Natural History Survey Annelida Collection is one of the largest state collections of freshwater oligochaetes in the USA, holding more than 300,000 specimens.
Introduction to the Annelida
- Introduction to the Annelida, the segmented worms.
- The segmented worms, including earthworms, polychaete worms, and leeches.
The Phylum Annelida
- Provides information on this diverse phylum, the characteristics of worms, and information on the three classes, Polychaeta, Aelosomata and Clitellata.
- Photographs and links to other worm pages, from the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:45:05 AM EST -