become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publications/Journals
BMC Evolutionary Biology
- Open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in all aspects of molecular and non-molecular evolution. Provides information on the journal and submitting articles and has a searchable archive.
Brain, Behavior and Evolution
- Publishes original articles on the structure, function and evolution of nervous systems in vertebrates and invertebrates. Provides guidelines for authors and information on subscriptions.
- International journal of organic evolution published on behalf of the Society for the Study of Evolution. Registration needed.
Evolution and Human Behavior
- Presents research reports and theory in which evolutionary perspectives are brought to bear on the study of human behavior. Provides guidelines for authors and subscription information.
Genome Biology and Evolution
- Journal offering free abstracts and full text articles on original research which applies genomic analysis to evolutionary biology and taxanomy.
Infection, Genetics and Evolution
- This journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases (MEEGID) is a peer-reviewed journal, affiliated to the successful MEEGID congresses and society.
Journal of Evolutionary Biology
- Bimonthly, peer-reviewed, international journal on micro- and macro-evolution.
Journal of Human Evolution
- Aimed jointly at palaeoanthropological work, covering human and primate fossils, and at comparative studies of living species.
Journal of Mammalian Evolution
- Quarterly which serves as a multidisciplinary forum for research that contributes to mammalian evolutionary biology. Abstracts available. From the Society for Study of Mammalian Evolution.
Journal of Molecular Evolution
- Covers experimental and theoretical work aimed at deciphering features of molecular evolution. Abstracts available freely. From the International Society of Molecular Evolution.
Molecular Biology and Evolution
- Information on this journal published by the Oxford University Press, on membership, subscriptions and instructions for authors. Archives available back to 1983.
Origins of Life and Evolution of Biospheres
- Covers all topics on the origins of life, but focuses especially on molecular evolution and evolution in a cosmic context. Abstracts available. Journal of the International Society for the Study of the Origin of Life.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2015 at 20:37:48 UTC -