become an editor
the entire directory
only in Human/Multiregional_Theory
Fossil Hominids: The Evidence for Human Evolution
- An overview of human evolution, summarizing current thinking and describing the fossil evidence for Australopithecus and Homo.
Human Evolution Alive with Controversy
- Summary of the Out-Of-Africa debate, by Dr. George Johnson.
- Summary of claims from the polygenic side of the modern human origins debate, by James Q. Jacobs.
PINTUBI-1: A Modern Australoid Points to the Past
- Article by Jim Vanhollebeke describing an Australian hominid skull, as evidence for the multiregional theory.
Mitochondrial DNA Clarifies Human Evolution
- Technical article describing recent DNA studies and evolution hypotheses, by Max Ingman. (May 01, 2001)
Origins of Modern Humans: Multiregional or Out of Africa
- Analysis in support of the Out of Africa model, by Dr. Donald Johanson. (May 01, 2001)
Nature: Humans Did Come Out of Africa, Says DNA
- Evidence that we are all descended from a single ancestral group that lived in Africa. (December 07, 2000)
Time: Rewriting Prehistory
- A team of researchers concludes that Chinese, like everyone else, came out of Africa. (January 17, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 5:05:35 UTC -