become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Wildlife_Ecology_and_Management
Wildlife Ecology and Management
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Ecology: Wildlife Ecology and Management
Kids and Teens: School Time: Science: Living Things: Animals: Endangered Species
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Management
Science: Biology: Zoology
Science: Environment: Biodiversity
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species
Backyard Forest Stewardship
- From the Washington State Department of Natural Resources comes information on keeping your family safe from natural hazards, including wildfire, keep your forest healthy and attractive and improving wildlife habitat in your yard and forest.
Bear Research, Education, and Conservation Program, Washington State University
- Mission statement, description and photos of research activities, donor information, and other topics.
High Hills and Wild Goats: Life Among the Animals of the Hai-Bar Wildlife Refuge
- Provides information on Bill Clark's book which describes wildlife re-introduction efforts into the Negev Desert in Israel.
Managing Michigans Wildlife: A Landowner's Guide
- Articles and documents provide information on attracting and managing wildlife in backyards and natural areas.
National Wildlife Refuge System
- Detailed information on all aspects of refuge management in the USA. (U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service)
Olympia Forest Science Laboratory - Wildlife Ecology Team
- Their research focuses on ecology, management, and conservation of sensitive wildlife species.
- Information for gardeners, educators and resource managers to encourage the health of resident and migratory pollinator animals. Extensive digital document library provides gardening and other information.
Program for the Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna
- Established to address the special needs of Arctic species and their habitats in the rapidly developing Arctic region. It forms a program of the Arctic Environmental Protection Strategy (AEPS).
Saskatchewan River Sturgeon Management Board
- SRSMB is dedicated to preventing further decline of the lake sturgeon population in the Saskatchewan River between E.B. Campbell Dam in Saskatchewan and Grand Rapids Dam in Manitoba.
Time, Points and Space: Analysis of Wildlife Data in GIS
- Dissertation by Stephan Imfeld (Universität Zürich).
Traditional Ecological Knowledge of Beluga Whales
- A system of understanding one's environment. It is built over generations, as people depend on the land and sea for their food, materials, and culture.
The WILD Foundation
- The International Wilderness Leadership (WILD) Foundation supports the protection and appropriate use of critical wilderness areas, wildland values and endangered wildlife throughout the world.
- Study of the distribution and reproductive status of grassland birds with respect to condition of grassland habitat in Virginia.
- A journal for publication on all aspects of conservation and management of wild vertebrates.
Wisdom of Wildlife
- Blog written by an Indonesian wildlife biologist working in Indonesia on conservation research. It deals with a range of topics from the rainforest to urban life.
Wildlife Ecology and Management
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:24:05 PM EST -