become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Software
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Instrumentation: Data Acquisition and Control: Software
Computers: Artificial Life
Science: Biology: Bioinformatics: Online Services
Science: Biology: Ecology: Landscape Ecology and Spatial Analysis
Science: Biology: Evolution: Software
Science: Biology: Genetics: Software
Science: Biology: Products and Services: Field Biology
Science: Biology: Software
Science: Biology: Taxonomy: Software
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Evaluation and Monitoring
Science: Environment: Biodiversity: Informatics: Software
Science: Environment: Products and Services: Software
Science: Math: Statistics: Software
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Geographic Information Systems: Software
Across Trophic Level System Simulation
- A simulation system for the Everglades and Big Cypress Swamp (USA).
- Exploratory and Euclidean methods in Environmental sciences.
- Microbial Ecology Resources' software; this particular item will run simulations of multiple species in a specific environment. Most variables can be manipulated.
- Free software for data collection and analysis in ecological and environmental field work.
Ecological Software Solutions
- Software for biology, ecology, geography, wildlife fisheries and the environmental sciences.
Ecomaster and Cascoly Critters
- Software: Ecology and biology simulations for all ages
ECOSIM : Ecosystem Simulation
- Information and links concerning ecological modeling and application of simulation to ecology.
Environmental Design Making
- Microbial Ecology Resources' software designed for students. Allows students to create ecosystems to gain understandings of ecosystem functionality and productivity.
Fossil Creek Software
- Describes and offers POP-II and POP-III population dynamics software, which is used by government and university wildlife biologists to simulate the dynamics of deer, elk, moose and other large animal populations.
- Yale software; downloadable demo available for this software. Designed to teach ecosystem dynamics to advanced ecology students.
- Programs from Ecological Methodology by Charles J. Krebs, compiled to run under Windows 3.x and Windows 9x.
LemnaTec Image Processing
- Bio-testing for potentially hazardous substances using image processing of cultured Lemna.
MjM Software Design
- PC-ORD software for multivariate statistical analysis of ecological communities, including cluster analysis, ordination, and species diversity.
- Jensen Software Systems offer software programs to analyze telemetry data including dive analysis, temperature analysis, deadreckoning, geolocation and pH analysis.
- Simulations of data based upon relationships presented in the journal Ecology, with 25 different simulations for each journal volume.
Patuxent Software Archive
- Site contains software for ecological management, including tagging game and ecosystem analysis.
Pisces Conservation Ltd
- Information about ecological software and consultancy services.
Pollen-based Climate Reconstruction
- Windows software that provides quantitative climate reconstruction from pollen spectral datasets.
Populus - Simulations of Population Biology
- Software containing set of simulations used to teach population biology and evolutionary ecology at the University of Minnesota. Freely downloadable for educational use.
- Distance is a software program designed for the analysis of distance sampling data, to estimate density and abundance of a population.
RAMAS Ecological and Environmental Software
- Offers software for ecology, conservation biology, wildlife management, and human health risk analysis. Data analysis for endangered and threatened species, models of extinction risk assessment linked to geographic information systems.
Wa-Tor for Windows
- Site offers a population ecology simulation game pitting sharks against fish. The populations may fluctuate or may go extinct, depending on the initial parameters and subsequent random events.
- Software to help estimate populations of birds and fish in an ecosystem.
Wildlife Ecology Software
- A clearing-house for wildlife ecology related software, for applications such as habitat analysis, diversity indices, simulations, general population dynamics, capture/recapture, survival, energetics, statistics, home range, and telemetry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2014 at 11:24:05 UTC -