become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Restoration_Ecology
Consultants, Services, and Materials
Science: Biology: Mycology: Mycorrhizae
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Wetlands
California Chapter of the Society for Ecological Restoration
- Regional chapter of non-profit international professional membership organization for people researching, practicing, or interested in this field.
Firestone Center for Restoration Ecology
- The Firestone Reserve is a recovering 50 ha tropical forest property in southwestern Costa Rica. The Reserve is managed primarily for undergradaute research and education in the areas of restoration ecology and biodiversity assessment.
- Develops technology to provide optimum conditions for successful mangrove afforestation and reforestation, habitat creation and restoration, shoreline stabilization and erosion control. Includes details of initiatives and photographs of projects.
Plant Materials Program - U.S. Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Research to identify native plants that can help solve natural resource problems, including carbon sequestration, erosion reduction, wetland restoration, streambank protection, and coastal dune stabilization.
Reclaiming Alberta’s Oil Sands
- Information on the reclamation of lands disturbed by the oil sands industry which can take decades to complete.
- Site restoration contractor. Services offered include removal of industrial remnants, land reclamation, waterway restoration, re-establishment of native plant species, consultancy, development and project management.
- Information from Wikipedia on the study of renewing a degraded, damaged, or destroyed ecosystem through active human intervention.
Society for Ecological Restoration (SER)
- International professional membership organization for people researching, practicing or interested in Ecological Restoration.
Texas Society for Ecological Restoration
- A non-profit international organization committed to the repair and sustainable maintenance of ecosystems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2011 at 14:05:03 UTC -