become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ecology/Plant_Ecology
Open Directory - Science: Biology: Ecology: Plant Ecology
Invasive Aquatic Plants
Invasive Terrestrial Plants
Recreation: Outdoors: Wildlife: Plants
Science: Biology: Botany
Science: Biology: Ecology: Ecosystems: Forest
Science: Biology: Ecology: Restoration Ecology: Consultants, Services, and Materials
- Annotated directory of internet links on allelopathy.
Amazon plants - Plant Ecology
- Various images related to amazonian plant ecology.
CASIROZ Project on Chronic Ozone and Beech Trees
- An EU funded project aiming to clarify the vulnerability of adult beech trees to the tropospheric ozone.
Department of Plant Ecology and Evolution
- Offers graduate research programs in plant ecology and evolutionary functional genomics. Uppsala University, Sweden.
Experimental Plant Ecology at Radboud University
- Research group working on ecology & evolution of adaptive plant traits along flooding gradients.
GIS in Plant Ecology
- Annotated bibliography of GIS uses within plant ecology, including examples of research involving the analysis and prediction of vegetation change. Useful GIS and mapping web links are also included.
International Association for Vegetation Science
- A worldwide group of scientists and others interested in theoretical and practical studies of vegetation. Includes details of membership, association journals, meetings, jogs and other resources.
Journal of Plant Ecology
- The journal covers all areas of plant ecology, including plant physiological ecology, population ecology, community ecology, ecosystem ecology and landscape ecology as well as conservation ecology, theoretical ecology, pollution ecology, chemical ecology, and related fields.
Literature Recommendations on Plant Ecology and Physiology
- Literature recommendations by highly cited researchers on plant ecology and physiology, suitable for undergraduates.
Nature Conservation and Plant Ecology Group
- The NCP performs research and education in the fields of nature conservation, systems ecology and plant population biology, focusing on the interactions between vegetation characteristics and ecosystem dynamics in temperate and boreal regions of the northern hemisphere.
Plant Ecology and Systematics
- Research group on biodiversity including processes of evolution, distribution of populations and the nature of plant-environment interactions. People, courses and news. Lund University, Sweden.
- Results of undergraduate laboratory experiments on population ecology in Lemna, Azolla, Avena and Bromus spp.
Vegetation Ecology at Bern
- Forest and grassland ecology at the University of Bern.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2012 at 6:15:06 UTC -